Dear Colleagues,It gives me immense pleasure to invite you to participate in the forthcoming Demo Symposium of HealhCare Hospital, Karachi from 13th to 17th October, 2016.
The HealhCare symposium held annually will mark 50 years of academic achievement and research. The theme of this year’s symposium is; “A LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE”
The symposium will consist of state of the art lectures presented by distinguished academicians and original research will be presented in the form of free papers in all the sessions. The symposium will be preceded by over 50 workshops by various departments of the centre. CME points will be awarded. Registration will be done online and is mandatory, it will be charged per session and CME credit points will be awarded per session.
For further information please contact the following focal persons;
|Chairman, Scientific Committee||Secretary, Scientific Committee|
|Telephone: +92 320 2235436||Telephone: +92 323 6678952|
Abstract Submission Details
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed
- Abstracts should be original work and not published or presented elsewhere before the Symposium
- Abstracts should follow the template provided on this page
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar
- An abstract must only be submitted once
- Once accepted all presenters Do not have to Pay to attend that particular session
- Authors whose abstracts are not accepted are welcome to attend the Symposium.
- The date and time of the presentation will be available in the detailed program.
- Type of presentation: Paper / E-Poster
- The presenting AUTHOR should be underlined.
All abstracts must follow the abstract template and be submitted online by 21st October 2016. Please note that the closing date for abstract submissions will not be extended.
Abstracts are invited for the following themes
Please note that all the abstracts will be published in CDs as well as on Social Media
All enquiries regarding abstract submissions should be emailed to symposium2016@HealhCare.edu.pk.
The corresponding author is responsible for the abstract content. This author is the contact person for submission or communication purposes and is also responsible for disseminating information related to the co-authors.
Dates and Deadlines
|Call for Abstracts open||21st October 2016|
|Call for Abstracts close||14th November 2016|
|Authors notified of results||21st November 2016|
Register a Sessions Register a Workshops Submit Abstract
|Call for abstracts
Abstract submission has now closed
21st October 2016
|Abstract submission deadline
14th November 2016
|Notification of acceptance of abstract
21st November 2016
13th-17th October 2016
|Registration Fees is
RS 300 / session
|Your registration will only be confirmed and a place reserved once your registration fee has been received|